- Door to door forwarding and delivery services inbound and outbound
- Warehouse to warehouse cargo insurance coverage for most commodities
- Preparation of letters of credit, carnets and other shipment required documents
Bags, boxes, pallets, containers or oversized crates, Brauner International is your choice for ocean freight forwarding. Holding FMC license number #575, Brauner International’s freight forwarding services are the best complement to your international shipping needs.
Brauner International offers worldwide ocean freight forwarding services for import and export cargo. We move LCL, FCL and breakbulk and project cargo. There are many choices of carriers and we work with our customers to select the right mix of price, transit time and routing that meets their needs.
Freight forwarding today also includes a comprehensive understanding of the regulations governing security filings and government declarations prior to export, as well as complying with regulations governing controlled exports. Brauner International has experience in the Export Administration Regulations and works with clients to ensure their compliance with them.
- Brauner International offers door to door freight forwarding services, including Customs clearance and delivery at destination through our network of global partners.
- Brauner International offers warehouse to warehouse cargo insurance for the protection of our clients goods in transit.
- Brauner International processes and prepares shipments moving under letters of credit, carnets or other special conditions.
- Brauner International understands and works with clients to insure compliance with the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and Census requirements.